Welcome

  • A Cappella News
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 2007
      Thanks for joining this brand new group and I hope it will prove to
      be a useful resource for fans and performers of a cappella music in
      the United Kingdom.

      Its success will depend in great part from the members themselves to
      be sure to use this free promotional and informative tool. Based on
      other successful a cappella newsgroups which, over the years, have
      helped sell many a concert ticket, allowed singers and groups to find
      each other and helped keep everybody in the community informed.

      There is a lot of great a cappella music in your area and this is a
      way to help "connect the dots".

      John Neal
      Primarily A Cappella
      http://www.singers.com