Bass singer with solid lower range wanted for pop-jazz singing group

  • happpybee
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 27, 2009
      Bass singer wanted for a pop-jazz a capella singing group for a varied repertoire including contemporary gospel, pop, jazz and classical, age 26-35. We're looking for someone who is a Christian or Christian friendly :-) as part of our repertoire is gospel and we would like everybody to be comfortable with it.

      You must have a good low range (D-C bellow middle C), be confident on the pitch and ABLE TO READ MUSIC and have some beat-boxing ability. We need someone who is committed, willing to learn and able to commit to 2 evening (or weekend) rehearsals per week. You should also have a professional attitude and a sense of humour :-)

      We're a semi-professional group looking to sing in venues across London with the emphasis on having fun and enjoying singing. It's a fantastic opportunity to work at the highest level and get involved in a long-term project so if it sounds interesting to you let us know more about you!