A Voice In A Million

  • A Cappella News
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 5, 2009
      On September 23rd 2009, Classic Media Group, based at the legendary Shepperton Film Studios are launching `A Voice in a Million' at London's 02 Arena.

      The concert at the 02 will be the first in a series of events worldwide, which over the course of the next year, will enable us to reach our goal of recording one million children's voices in harmony; and more importantly, help broaden the awareness of the millions of orphaned and abandoned children that need a new mother, father home and family … for life.

      During this first show at 02, we will be recording the first 4000 voices; and we are looking for large singing groups, schools and choirs to participate. We are also looking for some extra talented children to sing solos.

      A CD of the event will be released to coincide with National Adoption Week and will be promoted on GMTV during National Adoption Week. A share of the proceeds from the event and CD will go to the British Association for Adoption and Fostering.

      Would you be interested in your young singers, choral and choir groups being involved and participating in the event? We fully understand that schools are now on term break and therefore would fully appreciate an immediate response

      Once confirmed our dedicated team can ensure we provide all details for you and indeed the parents and children involved. We look forward to hearing from you.

      Please Contact: Jo Garofalo/Ben Williams Tel: 01932 592016

      Email: voiceinamillion@...

      About Classic Media Group:

      Based at the legendary Shepperton Film Studios in the UK, the Classic Media Group were founded in 1987 and have since produced over 500 music, comedy and documentary programmes for TV and Home Video. Classic have worked with some incredible entertainers over the years including Rolf Harris, Joe Pasquale, Brian Blessed, Rick Wakeman (Yes), Brian May (Queen), Jim Davidson, Dionne Warwick and many more.

      Reposted
      www.acappellanews.com