FERRIS WHEELS: new Swingle Singers album on sale TODAY!

  • Kevin Fox
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 10, 2009
      Hi everyone,

      Well, at long last it's finally finished and in our hot little hands. Featuring the stellar work of an international cast of engineers including Bill Hare and Sebastian Rilton (best known for his work with the Real Group), and produced by Dylan Bell (formerly of Cadence), this is definitely a new and exciting direction for the Swingles.

      Visit swinglesingers.com to hear samples and be one of the first to get your own copy. As well, stay tuned for the complete story of the making of Ferris Wheels in our swinglesingers.com Monthly Feature, coming later this week.

      Enjoy!

      Kevin