BASS wanted for a capella group in London

  • happpybee
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6 2:35 AM
      We're looking for a BASS SINGER (age 26-34) for a capella singing group of 5 singers (SSATB) based in central London. We do the mixture of pop, jazz, gospel and classical and have a dedicated arranger so all the arrangements are original and fresh.

      Must have a good lower range, be confident on the pitch, able to read music and a beat-boxing ability would be helpful. You must be good with harmonies and able to commit to 2 evening (or weekend) rehearsals per week. You should also have a professional attitude and a sense of humour.

      You won't be in it for the money (as we aren't) but happy to earn a few £ if the opportunity arises!

      If it sounds interesting please get in touch!