Ladies barbershop in West Scotland

  • julietgale
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2009
      If there are any ladies interested in singing barbershop in the Glasgow / Loch Lomond area, we are forming a brand new chorus! No experience is necessary and all voice parts are needed. Reading music is not necessary, but is helpful.

      We rehearse on a Monday night in Helensburgh, just west of Dumbarton. Please email me for more details, times and location.

      Thanks!