TENOR and BASS singer wanted for pop-jazz a capella singing group in London!

  • happpybee
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 3, 2009
      Hello everyone!

      We're a semi-professional mixed a capella group from central London and we're looking for a TENOR and a BASS singer(age 26-34). We do the varied repertoire including contemporary gospel, pop, jazz and classical.

      TENOR should have a good tenor range including falsetto and be a confident soloist, BASS should be a law bass with the beat-boxing ability. You should be confident on the pitch and ABLE TO READ MUSIC. You must be good with harmonies and able to commit to 2 evening (or weekend) rehearsals per week. It would be great if you had some choral/harmony singing experience. You should also have a professional attitude and a sense of humour :-)

      We are not employers, but rather act as a collective. We want to etablish the group as a brand and we would need everyone to contribute to the whole project. It's a fantastic opportunity to work at the highest level and get involved in a long-term project so if it sounds interesting to you let us know more about you!
    • lallygodfree
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 4, 2009
        Hi,

        I saw your post and will pass it on to singing boys I know. Could you let me know a bit more about the group, its name etc?

        Thanks,

        Alex