Thanks for all your help.

  • Laura Parker
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 25, 2009
      Thanks for all your help. Hi all,

      Thank you all for your help in finding tracks for our exhibit. Steel Quartet have given me a great piece, for which I am very grateful.

      Laura

      --
      Laura Parker, Web and Digital Media Developer
      Techniquest, Stuart Street, Cardiff, UK. CF10 5BW

      Techniquest is a Company Limited by Guarantee,
      registered in England and Wales, no. 1955696
      It is a registered charity, no. 517722