The Great British Summer of A Cappella Music in Prospect!

  • Jean Digby
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 16, 2009
      The amateur a cappella scene is also alive and kicking!

      Sing A Cappella! is kicking off this Spring with a day festival of workshops, coaching and singing on Sunday 29th March at the Concorde Club at Heathrow.
      Eight groups and five wonderful, talented educators - all past members of the Swingle Singers - will be sharing a great day of a cappella!
      There is still time for indiviuals or goups to sign up to come and observe.
      More info on the Sing A Cappella web site: www.singacappella.org

      Jean Digby