Re: [UK-acappella] Science Centre looking for 4 part harmony help

  • PETER NUGENT
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 16, 2009
      Hi Laura - have you had any suitable responses to your request yet?

      I sing in a Barbershoip quartet called 'Steel' and am also a (mature) student at UWE in Bristol doing a music technology degree - Music Systems Engineering.
      I have a number of recordings done in the studios at UWE with isolated voices that I would be happy to share with you.
      They are all in aiff format, but I could email them to you as hi-res mp3's if you are interested?

      Let me know what you think.
      Pete
      07595 361318