YouCast: Hansen Interview/EBC Coverage and 2009 Top Ten Predictions

  • youbarbershop
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 9, 2009
      This week YouBarbershop chats with uber-coach Cindy Hansen about the upcoming International competition, the current state of the Presentation program and other fun barbershop news. We also cover last weekend's European Barbershop Convention, MAD Prelim results and YouBarbershop "Pre-Pre-Pre Top Ten Quartets in Anaheim."

      To download the free podcast, go to www.youbarbershop.com

      Cheers!

      Mike
      P.S. Thanks to all who have been coming to the site to visit and download the podcasts. Brian and I are overwhelmed by the attention and positive feedback from our listeners. We're trying our best to make this an entertaining product for barbershoppers to enjoy. A special shout out to barbershoppers in SNOBS and BABS who have shown a lot of interest in what we do! Why? We still don't know.