Re: If Carlsberg produced a cappella concerts....

  • MikeyMagnet
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 8, 2008
      Hi Alan,

      That sounds like a great night. Wish I could be there.

      I'm a member of pro a cappella group The Magnets (the ones pictured
      top right on this site!) and we would love the opportunity to come
      and sing with you at one of these events sometime. You wouldn't even
      need to fly us in, as we are London based!

      Though not barbershop ourselves, we'd love to get more involved with
      some BABS or NBYC events, having had a particularly great time after
      being booked to close the LABBS convention last year.

      We've got nearly 10 years experience as a professional group, so have
      lots to offer, both in performance and workshops. Meanwhile, I am
      sure we would also benefit ourselves from learning more about the
      Barbershop scene.

      Who would be the best people to send some information to?

      Best of luck with the big event.

      Michael Welton

      www.themagnets.com

      --- In UK-acappella@yahoogroups.com, "weltonlead" <alangoldsmith@...>