The Magnets, live in London this Wednesday

  • MikeyMagnet
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 8, 2008
      The Magnets invite all fellow a cappella fans to come down to our
      favourite London club this Wednesday (12th Nov) for one of our rare
      hometown shows. We will be doing a full length show full of favourites
      as well as plenty of new tunes developed over a busy recent season of
      gigs from Truro to Tenerife!. Tickets are £15 in advance, and we'll be
      on sometime after 8.30pm.

      Details are here: http://www.kitschloungeriot.co.uk/clubnights.htm
      or email nic@....

      Cheers,