Looking for your own Last Choir Standing???

  • Timm
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3 6:01 AM
      Hey there,
      If you live in or around the Coventry area and have sung before then
      look no further than The Belles, a 50 strong ladies group aged 18-65.
      www.thebelles.org.uk

      We will shortly be competing in Harrogate at the British
      Championships
      where we are aiming for a top 6 finish. Since our New Musical
      Director
      joined us in January this year, we have added close to 20 new members
      to our ranks and each rehearsal is a fantastic experience.

      We rehearse every Wednesday evening from 7:15pm at:
      Stoke United Reformed Church
      Coventry,CV2 4BT

      A warm welcome awaits any visitors, whether you wish to come and just
      listen to some awesome singing or are thinking of joining....
      See you there.....

      For further information contact me: timmbarkworth@...
      and check out our new website: www.thebelles.org.uk