Live singing is better than reality TV!

  • Chris Rowbury
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6, 2008
      Just thought I'd remind people that there is at least one alternative
      slumping on the sofa and watching Last Choir Standing next Saturday!

      Why not come along and hear the real thing, in the flesh, in glorious
      surround-sound AND full technicolour?! Yes, it's that time of year
      again when Woven Chords -- Stamford's one and only world music choir
      -- appear in the opulent surroundings of Grimsthorpe Castle. Bring a
      picnic before the concert starts, and enjoy a chilled glass of wine in
      the interval (all included in the ticket price!).

      We've sold out the last three years, but have just increased the
      number of tickets for this year's concert, so get 'em while they're
      hot and before they all disappear!

      Drawing on a vast repertoire of songs from all corners of the globe,
      Woven Chords offer an eclectic, high-spirited performance, guaranteed
      to make for a memorable summer's evening. Unaccompanied harmony
      singing at its finest.

      Saturday 12 July 8pm
      Vanbrugh Hall, Grimsthorpe Castle, Bourne PE10 0LY
      http://www.grimsthorpe.co.uk

      Tickets £11 (includes complimentary glass of wine)
      Available from Stamford Arts Centre box office: (01780) 763203

      Woven Chords on the web: http://www.wovenchords.com

      ---
      All the best

      Chris