Voices in Harmony feat. The Magnets, 16th July at the Hackney Empire

  • MikeyMagnet
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2008

      Dear fellow harmonists.

      We would be delighted to see you at Voices in Harmony on 16th July, a charity event for the Robert Levy Foundation and the Hackney Empire.

      The evening is a celebration of the human voice and all things verbal. The Magnets (www.themagnets.com) will be performing a party set, along with Hackney a cappella group M.D.M, renowned Slam Poets and singers including Renell Shaw, Baden Prince Jnr, Crisis, Richard Tyrone Jones and Kat Francois amongst others.

      Hope to see you there.

      Mikey Magnet