Re: Naming a group

  • lucypoly04
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 24, 2008
      --- In UK-acappella@yahoogroups.com, "josscameron1" <josscameron1@...>
      wrote:

      > Hello!
      > Does anybody out there have any ideas for a cool name for an
      > a'cappella group? Many thanks !!

      Depends what you're into. I've sometimes wondered why no one has
      thought of "Boccapella" - Bocca, being mouth in Italian and making the
      whole name sound a bit like (fr) beau capella. That may not be what
      you're looking for. Maybe "Excapella" is more funky or "No Support",
      if that doesn't sound saggy... ;)