Guildford Harmony - Asst M.D. wanted

  • Jean Lewis
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3 4:49 AM
      Hi

      Guildford Harmony is a Ladies Barbershop Chorus based in Guildford,
      Surrey.

      We are a friendly bunch about 25 in number, we're recruiting, and are
      also currently looking for an Assistant M.D.

      If you are interested in singing with us, joining the music team, or
      booking us, please see our website for further information and contact
      details.

      www.guildfordharmony.com

      In Harmony,

      Jean Lewis
      (webmistress, on behalf of Guildford Harmony)