Secondhand Risers wanted

  • Jean Digby
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 26 4:45 PM
      Just A Cappella is searching for a set of portable risers for about 26 singers - or a carpenter to make us some from drawings we already have.

      We are based in Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire.

      Please reply directly to
      Jean Digby
      Music Director and Chairman
      Just A Cappella
      www.justacappella.org.uk

      It has removed 1951 spam emails to date.
      Try SPAMfighter for free now!