BBC "Choir Wars" seeks choirs

  • A Cappella News
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4, 2008
      I received today this email from the BBC:-

      BBC ONE is launching a brand new Saturday night entertainment show
      showcasing some of Britain's favourite choirs.

      We are inviting applications from all choirs countrywide and want to
      hear from choirs of all musical genres; classical, gospel, barbershop,
      pop, a cappella, folk and rock etc.

      Choirs will need to get their entries into us as soon as possible to
      avoid missing out on the competition deadline - Friday 4th April 2008
      at 6pm.

      Please go to this link to access the Choir Wars application form:-
      http://www.bbc.co.uk/choirwars

      Please call 09001 800 313 should you have any further questions about
      the application process.

      We look forward to hearing from you!

      Good Luck!

      The Choir Wars Team