303Fuchsia is auditioning for a Tenor and a Low Bass

  • fuchsiasingers
    Nov 29 5:56 AM
      We're looking for two new members to join Fuchsia as we begin an exciting new stage in our journey.

      We are looking for:
      • A Tenor
      • a Low Bass, ideally someone who can also beatbox. This is a new role; Fuchsia is expanding from five parts to six.
      We would love to hear from you if you are an experienced and versatile performer, comfortable with singing in different styles including jazz, groove/soul and contemporary classical. We are looking for vocalists with strong sightreading ability, who are quick at learning new material with excellent aural skills. The ability to improvise would be a plus. Experience of a cappella singing would be a significant bonus but isn't essential.

      You would be joining a group that has big ambitions. Fuchsia has already performed at some high profile venues: The Queen Elizabeth and Royal Festival Halls, a monthly residency at the Southbank's Festival of Britain Celebrations, the Barbican Hall, the 606 Jazz Club and the National Theatre Studios.

      From 2012 onwards we're planing to build on the success of the past year and take Fuchsia to the next level artistically. We also carry out occasional session work and corporate functions, and we aim to get more work like this in future.

      Visit our website at www.fuchsiasingers.com to watch videos and hear clips of us.

      To apply, please email info@... with your CV and a recording of yourself singing and/or beatboxing - preferably a video, although an audio clip would also be fine.

      Deadline: 23rd December 2011. Auditions will be held in January 2012.