New pipe

  • richfromlye
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 4, 2007
      Hi All,
      Just to let you all know that iv just got myself a new pipie, The pipe
      is a peterson 31 system. The pipe is a strait one With a silver band
      and a black rustic bowl.
      Its a pre smoked pipe so will need a bit ofg a clean up and a bit of TLC
      I got the pipe of ebay uk. It cost £10.00. A good buy i feel.
      For anyone intrested in buying pre smoked pipes then you can find some
      good buys on ebay uk. But if you go to ebay Au Then you can pick them
      up a lot cheeper And post to the uk its not a lot.
      Iv seen Dunhill pipers go for as little as £30 on the au site!!!
      I thinking of biddiong fore one myself.
      Well i hope this has been of intrest to some of you.
      Happying smokeing
      Rich
    • Jeff barton
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 5, 2007
        Hi Rich,
        Congratulations on the new pipe! It sounds like a good one. Now you've
        got the fun of cleaning it up too. For me there're few pleasures more
        satisfying than making an old used pipe look like new.
        I'll definitely check out the Au Ebay.

        Jeff.