Richard's Weirdest Pipe Photos.

  • Richard
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2007
      Yes - My latest acquisition is in the folder called -
      "Richard's Weirdest Pipes" - It's what I call my "Claw Pipe" - It has a
      clay bowl, and a coconut wood mouthpiece. The ornate bit in between
      seems to be made of resin, moulded around some kind of hollow core to
      form the stem. I've no idea that the core could be made of.....
      possibly a copper tube. Despite holding a quite small baccy load, it
      smokes very nicely !
      It won't stand upright on a table, but sits very comfortably in the
      hand as you can tuck your thumb into a nice large hollow in the crook
      of the shank.