Re: Hi Folks

  • Ogre
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 29, 2013
      I must agree with you on Latakia mixed tobacco. I also have a few tubs of Rattray's Bagpiper's Dream. It is always a go to when I need to wind down in the evening. My favorite however, is Peterson's University Flake. I also indulge in some Peterson's 3p from time to time. But I prefer a good ole Samuel Gawith Black XX Kendal Twist to start my day!

      Regards,
      Darrell Murphy