Hi

  • richfromlye
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 9, 2008
      hI IV NOT BEEN ON IN AWHILE. DOSER ANYONE STILL COME ON HERE?
    • Richard
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 9, 2008
        Yes ! - We are all still on here. I guess we are too busy sitting
        enjoying our pipes to bother with all this typing crap. But we remain a
        band of piping brothers !
        Richard

        --- In UK-Pipe-Smokers@yahoogroups.com, "richfromlye"

        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 10, 2008
          --- In UK-Pipe-Smokers@yahoogroups.com, "Richard" <richardbarton@...>
          wrote:

          > Yes ! - We are all still on here. I guess we are too busy sitting
          > enjoying our pipes to bother with all this typing crap. But we
          remain a
          > band of piping brothers !
          > Richard
          >

          > --- In UK-Pipe-Smokers@yahoogroups.com, "richfromlye"
          > <richardhomer101@> wrote:
          > >

          > > hI IV NOT BEEN ON IN AWHILE. DOSER ANYONE STILL COME ON HERE?

          Hi Richard.

          Thanks for the update on the group. I have everyone is enjoying a
          good smoke!!.
          As iv said iv not been on in a while. But my resion is ont because
          iv beeen enjoying my pipe. In fact iv not had much chance of a good
          smoke for a while on a quick puff!!
          You see since i last come on here my wife has given birth to twin
          girls!!!!! So iv had very little time. Also now theres babies in the
          house i now have to go outside or in the shed to have a smoke!!

          Anyway its good to post on here again and i hope to be posting again
          soon.
          Best of luck to you all
          Rich
        • Richard
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 22, 2008
            <richardhomer101@...> wrote:

            > --- In UK-Pipe-Smokers@yahoogroups.com, "Richard" <richardbarton@>
            > wrote:
            > >
            > > Yes ! - We are all still on here. I guess we are too busy sitting
            > > enjoying our pipes to bother with all this typing crap. But we
            > remain a
            > > band of piping brothers !
            > > Richard
            > >

            > > --- In UK-Pipe-Smokers@yahoogroups.com, "richfromlye"
            > > <richardhomer101@> wrote:
            > > >

            > > > hI IV NOT BEEN ON IN AWHILE. DOSER ANYONE STILL COME ON HERE?
            > > >

            > Hi Richard.
            >
            > Thanks for the update on the group. I have everyone is enjoying
            > good smoke!!.
            > As iv said iv not been on in a while. But my resion is ont
            because
            > iv beeen enjoying my pipe. In fact iv not had much chance of a good
            > smoke for a while on a quick puff!!
            > You see since i last come on here my wife has given birth to twin
            > girls!!!!! So iv had very little time. Also now theres babies in
            the
            > house i now have to go outside or in the shed to have a smoke!!
            >
            > Anyway its good to post on here again and i hope to be posting
            again
            > soon.
            > Best of luck to you all
            > Rich

            I tyink the best thing would be to buy them both a couple of little
            lady's pipes. Start off with a very mild tobacco so they take to it
            easily.