Time to bite the bullet

  • Richard
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2008
      Well, I think it's time to bite the bullet and try out that converted
      Sanda pipe once more. I smoked it twice after the conversion process
      had been completed - It was okay if you love the taste of Isopon.
      It's been standing for something like two months in my rack. Maybe it
      will be better this time ?
      If it DOES smoke good this time, then I'll fully recommend converting
      them to a PROPER pipe.