Jim: The board has the E-Pad. It has 4 vias along the outside and a plated thru hole in the middle that you cn solder vrom the back with a very finebrainerdd
I'm interested in getting a board as well. But, I'm curious about your success with soldering the AD9912. The datasheet shows a LFCSP_VQ 64 pin packagejim_amos_n8cah
I just ordered a new batch of 9912 boards. Will be about 2 weeks to receive them. I will be updating my for sale page shortly. Dave - WB6DHWbrainerdd
- Amateur and Ham Radio
- Jan 3, 2011
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.