No activity in last 7 days
A group for women who are having an unassisted birth after cesarean to learn from experienced unassisted VBAC'ers. This group is intended for women and their partners who are seriously considering or have already decided to have an unassisted birth after cesarean (UBAC). We believe in birth without professionals, and that unassisted childbirth is an excellent choice after one or more prior cesareans. All levels of strength and courage are welcomed to learn. Discussion will focus on taking steps towards autonomy and self-reliance. Art by Maya, Ecomothers.org.
- Pregnancy and Birth
- Dec 11, 2001
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.