March Flyby

    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 9, 2014
      Ralph--

      I'm coming up for Town Meeting. Will you be around the weekend before?
    • Ralph Palmer
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 9, 2014
        Hi, Weasel -

        As far as I can tell, yes, I'll be around. I'd like to see you / get together. Do you have a place in Brattleboro? Or are you coming up for another town's Town Meeting?

        Ralph

        On Thu, Jan 9, 2014 at 9:03 AM, Weasel Tracks <weaseltrax@...> wrote:

        Ralph--

        I'm coming up for Town Meeting. Will you be around the weekend before?

        Brattleboro, VT
        USA
        palmer.r.violin@...
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 9, 2014
          On Jan 9, 2014, at 9:15 AM, Ralph Palmer <palmer.r.violin@...> wrote:
          Do you have a place in Brattleboro? Or are you coming up for another town's Town Meeting?

          You take I-91 north until you see Canadian Customs, then you turn right and follow the border a ways. It's called "Holland."

          I want to go to Saxtons River that Sunday. Want to meet a real crazy wisdom guy?
        • Ralph Palmer
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 10, 2014
            I think I'll pass on Saxton's River, but thanks for the suggestion.

            Ralph

            On Thu, Jan 9, 2014 at 12:54 PM, Weasel Tracks <weaseltrax@...> wrote:

            I want to go to Saxtons River that Sunday. Want to meet a real crazy wisdom guy?

            _

            Brattleboro, VT
            USA
            palmer.r.violin@...