U-Zendo quiet

  • Ralph Palmer
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 29, 2013
      Hi, All -

      I'd love to see some more activity on this list.

      I'm struggling to get myself to sit this holiday season / year end. I'm hoping I can get back into sitting tomorrow. Difficult time of year.

      Brattleboro, VT
      USA
      palmer.r.violin@...
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 29, 2013
        Hey, Ralph!

        I go through Brattleboro a few times a year!

        If you want to see sme activity on this list, why don't you prose a topic?

        On Dec 29, 2013, at 4:02 PM, Ralph Palmer <palmer.r.violin@...> wrote:
        > I'm struggling to get myself to sit this holiday season / year end. I'm hoping I can get back into sitting tomorrow.

        Thank you!

        I'm very interested in questions of how to advise people about establishing a sitting habit.

        > Difficult time of year.

        Is it more difficult this year, or just the same ol year end stuff?

        ---Weasel Tracks
      • Ralph Palmer
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 30, 2013
          On Sun, Dec 29, 2013 at 7:04 PM, Weasel Tracks <weaseltrax@...> wrote:

          Hey, Ralph!

          I go through Brattleboro a few times a year!

          I saw that you live at least part time in Vermont. Feel free to let me know when you'll be around, if you'd like to meet in person.

          I'm hoping I can get back into sitting tomorrow.

          Made it! Felt good.

          Thank you!

          I'm very interested in questions of how to advise people about establishing a sitting habit.

          > Difficult time of year.

          Is it more difficult this year, or just the same ol year end stuff?

          More difficult this year. Perhaps because my father-in-law died about a week before Christmas.

          Yours in peace,

          Brattleboro, VT
          USA
          palmer.r.violin@...
        • Connie Page
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 22, 2014

            On a search through my old Yahoo email, look what I found!  Glad to see people still here in my UZendo folder.

            Up to 12 grandchildren now, one great-grandchild.

            I also find this a difficult time of year, Ralph.

            I am here, too, now.  Need to listen.

            Connie Page

            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 23, 2014
              Hey Connie, good to see your name pop up. As you can see, we’re talking about our meditation practice. Care to comment on yours?

              Pat