Happy new year 2011!

  • richard horvitz
    Message 1 of 4 , May 3, 2011
      Apparently polls find that Utah is the happiest state in the United States, beating out both Hawaii and all of the
      Buddhist states!  I was just on vacation there and found the people we met to be very friendly, and of course
      the state itself is fantastically beautiful.
      Message 2 of 4 , May 4, 2011
        On 5/4/2011 12:17 AM, richard horvitz wrote: Apparently polls find that Utah is the happiest state in the United States, beating out both Hawaii and all of the
        Buddhist states!  I was just on vacation there and found the people we met to be very friendly, and of course
        the state itself is fantastically beautiful.

         Utah beat out Vermont, eh?

        I think all a poll can really do is tell you in which state people say they are the happiest.

        Happiness is overrated, anyway. I much prefer contentment.

           ---Weasel Tracks
      • Franks, Jeffery J
        Message 3 of 4 , May 4, 2011
          yup i vote for 'contentment'
          (now i'll get back to my hassles)
          mudita
          Message 4 of 4 , May 6, 2011
            I can't help it...Utah being the happiest state makes me think of the South Park episode about Mormonism.