zenflowers

  • @v
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 21, 2010
      Hello - it's valerie in Alaska (still) :-\

      Just wanted to share my undercover zen blog -
      all Buddhist thoughts & suggestions would
      be much appreciated! :-)

      with metta,
      valerie

      http://zenflower.posterous.com/

      ps (am really so appreciative for you-all tolerating
      me lurking on this list for so very long!)
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 28, 2010
        On 8/21/2010 9:53 PM, @v wrote:
        ps (am really so appreciative for you-all tolerating
        me lurking on this list for so very long!)
        It was a burden, but now that you've come out, it was worth it!

           ---Weasel Tracks
      • @v
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 29, 2010
          Weasel Tracks wrote:
          On 8/21/2010 9:53 PM, @v wrote:
          ps (am really so appreciative for you-all tolerating
          me lurking on this list for so very long!)
          It was a burden, but now that you've come out, it was worth it!

             ---Weasel Tracks

          for you:

          (in lieu of MARS last night)

          http://twitpic.com/2j9j6g