Re: [U-Zendo] Lazy Practice

  • Timothy J. Schutte
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 25 9:50 AM
      Hi LouAnne,

      Thanks for the link from me, too.

      Tim

      On 03/25/2010 11:14 AM, LouAnne Jaeger wrote: Try this:

      http://www.michiganbuddhist.com/grand-rapids/

      On Thu, Mar 25, 2010 at 10:57 AM, polis01 <bryanbuchan@...> wrote:

      I have decided after a very long hiatus that I am ready to fully embrace my practice once again. However I have relocated back to my hometown in Grand Rapids MI. For a practicing Buddhist living here may prove difficult to find a support base. Most people who live in this area are dutch christian reformists...

      Does anyone here know of a resource on the web where I might find a temple or place to meet other Buddhist in my area?

      Gassho!

      Bryan

      --
      Timothy J. Schutte