Lazy Practice

  • polis01
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 25, 2010
      I have decided after a very long hiatus that I am ready to fully embrace my practice once again. However I have relocated back to my hometown in Grand Rapids MI. For a practicing Buddhist living here may prove difficult to find a support base. Most people who live in this area are dutch christian reformists...

      Does anyone here know of a resource on the web where I might find a temple or place to meet other Buddhist in my area?

      Gassho!

      Bryan

        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 25, 2010
          That was easy, Thanks LouAnne!

          -Bryan

          --
          Bryan Buchan
          Bailiwick Media
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 25, 2010
            Yes, lazy Buddhist is right! Google "Grand Rapids Buddhist" and you will get tons.
            I have decided after a very long hiatus that I am ready to fully embrace my practice once again. However I have relocated back to my hometown in Grand Rapids MI. For a practicing Buddhist living here may prove difficult to find a support base. Most people who live in this area are dutch christian reformists.. .

            Does anyone here know of a resource on the web where I might find a temple or place to meet other Buddhist in my area?

            Gassho!

            Bryan

          • Timothy J. Schutte
            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 25, 2010
              Hi LouAnne,

              Thanks for the link from me, too.

              Tim

              On 03/25/2010 11:14 AM, LouAnne Jaeger wrote: Try this:

              http://www.michiganbuddhist.com/grand-rapids/

              On Thu, Mar 25, 2010 at 10:57 AM, polis01 <bryanbuchan@...> wrote:

              I have decided after a very long hiatus that I am ready to fully embrace my practice once again. However I have relocated back to my hometown in Grand Rapids MI. For a practicing Buddhist living here may prove difficult to find a support base. Most people who live in this area are dutch christian reformists...

              Does anyone here know of a resource on the web where I might find a temple or place to meet other Buddhist in my area?

              Gassho!

              Bryan

              --
              Timothy J. Schutte
              kc8hr@... | http://senseitim.blogspot.com/ | Twitter:SenseiTim
              "I yam what I yam and that's all that I yam!" --Popeye the Sailor-Man