Let's compare books

  • Togeika
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 27, 2009

      Hi U,

      Let's connect on Goodreads so we can share book recommendations.

      http://www.goodreads.com/friend/i?n=U&e=U-Zendo@yahoogroups.com&i=LTM2MDQwMjI3OTY6MzY2 &utm_medium=email&utm_source=invite

      - Togeika

      (togeika@...)

      Goodreads is a community for book lovers. It's a great way to get book recommendations from your friends and others. You can keep a list of books to read, join book clubs, and even take the never-ending book trivia quiz.

      To opt-out of future invites to Goodreads please click here.

      This email was sent by request to U-Zendo@yahoogroups.com.

    • Togeika