Spiritual Journey For All

  • Albert Wilde
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 21, 2009

      ""The spiritual journey I've been on has led me to where I was all along
      but now, instead of anxiety, there is trust; instead of conflict, there is
      connection; instead of dislike, there is gratitude; instead of boredom,
      there is amazement; instead of seriousness, there is playfulness; instead
      of wanting, there is loving. I never dreamed life could be this great and
      I'm confident it can be this great for anyone""
      Isaac David Garuda

      http://www.isaacdavidgaruda.com/index.html

      type_N
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 23, 2009
        Hi Albert,
        I looked at the site. I couldn't find out much about the author. I would like to know what his real name is. Is his last name David, or is the last name left out? Calling yourself "Garuda" is a little off-putting. Spiritual journeys or counseling that involve LSD are also somewhat suspect. Have you met this man in person?