HIV Vaccine

  • Albert Wilde
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 19, 2009

      This is really interetsing! I found it here: http://www.vaxaids.com when I
      was looking for info about the new HIV Vaccine

      Natural killer, or NK cells, are part of our innate immune system.

      A healthy body produces them to respond early during infection.

      They are activated and they kill cells infected with a given virus.

      It turns out NK cells are even more important to the body than previously
      thought.

      Researchers from Brown University and McGill University now know that the
      cells also help keep T cells - major players in cell-mediated immunity -
      from over-responding.

      I didn't want to put too much in here, so if you're interested just pop
      over to http://www.vaxaids.com and see the rest. The site does have a lot
      of usefull links about the latest HIV vaccine.

      Warm Wishes
      Albert Wilde

      type_N
    • Albert Wilde