Miracle Mineral Supplement Your Advice Please

  • Albert Wilde
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 18, 2009

      Hi Every one, is this the same thing?

      I came accross this recently when I was looking for alternative treatments
      for the Flu.

      http://www.miraclemineralsupplement.biz/mms/PGL

      It's claimed that Miricle Mineral Supplement can prevent or even cure
      Swine Flu.

      Is Miracle Mineral SUPPLEMENT the same thing as Miracle Mineral SOLUTION?
      and if it's so good, why isn't it in every newspaper around the world?

      I hope someone can help me with this.

      albert wilde

      type_N