book find

  • RICHARD P. HORVITZ
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 8, 2009
      While browsing in my local bookstore I found a book that might be of interest to people here (if there are any!): "The Selected Letters of Allen Ginsberg and Gary Snyder", edited by Bill Morgan. It includes correspondence between the two from 1956 (just before Snyder left for Japan) until 1995. What a treasure!
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 9, 2009

        CooL@!
        --
        Lee Love in Minneapolis
        http://www.facebook.com/togeika

        "The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a
        faithful servant. We have created a society that honors the servant
        and has forgotten the gift." -- Albert Einstein