Come join me on Tricycle Community

  • Al Weinhardt
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 27, 2009
      Network Email
      Join me on Tricycle Community
      Al Weinhardt 6 friends
      Hi all,
      Tricycle Mag. is sponsoring the Big Sit -90 days of sitting 20min/day. I'm giving it a try and invite you to join me - just 20 min of silent meditation a day. It's not too late to join the fu
      Members on Tricycle Community:
      Pat Abrahams Pat Abrahams Sheila Wein... Sheila Weinhardt Ron Sinnige Ron Sinnige Barbara McK... Barbara McKenzie Ryan Ryan
      About Tricycle Community
      The Tricycle Community is a meeting place for Buddhists of all traditions. Our first event is The Big Sit. Join us and meet each other!
      Tricycle Community 3656 members
      540 photos
      24 songs
      13 videos
      60 discussions
      44 events
      237 blog posts

      To control which emails you receive on Tricycle Community, click here