Re: [U-Zendo] My apologies

    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 29, 2009
      Hi Joe,

      Are you living in the states now? Peri gave me an idea for a whole new career. Abuse men, take their money, and probably very little actual work involved. Better than those biker girls a while back. All that riding around on motocycles would have been a drag.

      Sent: Wednesday, January 28, 2009 10:41 PM
      Subject: [U-Zendo] My apologies

      Hi everybody:

      First of all Happy New Year.

      I want to let you know that "Peri" peri_1029@afmail. info has been removed.  Actually, I approved her petition to be a part of this group and then I find out what her intentions were.

      My apologies for the incoveniences.

      In gasshou,

      JK

      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 29, 2009
        On Thu, Jan 29, 2009 at 12:23 PM, Pat Stacy <pstacy@...> wrote:
        > Hi Joe,
        >
        > Are you living in the states now? Peri gave me an idea for a whole new
        > career. Abuse men, take their money, and probably very little actual work
        > involved. Better than those biker girls a while back. All that riding around
        > on motocycles would have been a drag.

        Hi Pat,

        Would this be the job description of a Western Zen teacher or yoga Guru? (;^)

        --
        Lee Love in Minneapolis
        http://mingeisota.blogspot.com/
        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 29, 2009

          Well, we just get permission to teach. Nobody outlines the curriculum.

          I hope you know that I was joking, Lee.

          Message 4 of 8 , Jan 29, 2009
            On Thu, Jan 29, 2009 at 12:59 PM, Pat Stacy <pstacy@...> wrote:

            > Well, we just get permission to teach. Nobody outlines the curriculum.
            >
            > I hope you know that I was joking, Lee.

            I know. ;^) Maybe a curriculum ain't so bad an idea though.

            --
            Lee Love in Minneapolis
            http://mingeisota.blogspot.com/
            "I come into the peace of wild things who do not tax their lives with
            forethought of grief... For a time I rest in the grace of the world, and am
            free." ~ Wendell Berry
          • Joseph Kozono
            Message 5 of 8 , Jan 29, 2009
              Hi Pat:

              --- On Thu, 1/29/09, Pat Stacy <pstacy@...> wrote:

              > Are you living in the states now?

              I am still abroad but I will be in the States next week for a few days.  I am attending a funeral.

              > Peri gave me an idea for a whole new career.
              > Abuse men, take their money, and probably very
              > little actual work involved. Better than those biker girls
              > a while back. All that riding around on motocycles would
              > have been a drag.

              Cute, really cute!

              JK