Re: [U-Zendo] My apologies

  • Timothy J. Schutte
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 29, 2009
      Hi Joe,

      Persistent little buggers, these spammers!

      Happy New Year!
      Tim

      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 29, 2009
        Hi Joe,

        Are you living in the states now? Peri gave me an idea for a whole new career. Abuse men, take their money, and probably very little actual work involved. Better than those biker girls a while back. All that riding around on motocycles would have been a drag.

        Sent: Wednesday, January 28, 2009 10:41 PM

        Hi everybody:

        First of all Happy New Year.

        I want to let you know that "Peri" peri_1029@afmail. info has been removed.  Actually, I approved her petition to be a part of this group and then I find out what her intentions were.

        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 29, 2009
          On Thu, Jan 29, 2009 at 12:23 PM, Pat Stacy <pstacy@...> wrote:
          > Hi Joe,
          >
          > Are you living in the states now? Peri gave me an idea for a whole new
          > career. Abuse men, take their money, and probably very little actual work
          > involved. Better than those biker girls a while back. All that riding around
          > on motocycles would have been a drag.

          Hi Pat,

          Would this be the job description of a Western Zen teacher or yoga Guru? (;^)

          --
          Lee Love in Minneapolis
          http://mingeisota.blogspot.com/
          Message 4 of 8 , Jan 29, 2009

            Well, we just get permission to teach. Nobody outlines the curriculum.

            I hope you know that I was joking, Lee.

            Message 5 of 8 , Jan 29, 2009
              On Thu, Jan 29, 2009 at 12:59 PM, Pat Stacy <pstacy@...> wrote:

              > Well, we just get permission to teach. Nobody outlines the curriculum.
              >
              > I hope you know that I was joking, Lee.

              I know. ;^) Maybe a curriculum ain't so bad an idea though.

              --
              Lee Love in Minneapolis
              http://mingeisota.blogspot.com/
              "I come into the peace of wild things who do not tax their lives with
              forethought of grief... For a time I rest in the grace of the world, and am
              free." ~ Wendell Berry
            • Joseph Kozono
              Message 6 of 8 , Jan 29, 2009
                Hi Pat:

                --- On Thu, 1/29/09, Pat Stacy <pstacy@...> wrote:

                > Are you living in the states now?

                I am still abroad but I will be in the States next week for a few days.  I am attending a funeral.

                > Peri gave me an idea for a whole new career.
                > Abuse men, take their money, and probably very
                > little actual work involved. Better than those biker girls
                > a while back. All that riding around on motocycles would
                > have been a drag.

                Cute, really cute!

                JK