find a webcam mistress

  • Peri
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 28, 2009
      I'm posting this for men out there that like to be dominated by a woman I really enjoy dominating men. If you are searching for a mistress then search no further!

      Find your mistress here
    • Joseph Kozono
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 28, 2009
        Hi everybody:

        First of all Happy New Year.

        I want to let you know that "Peri" peri_1029@... has been removed.  Actually, I approved her petition to be a part of this group and then I find out what her intentions were.

        My apologies for the incoveniences.

        In gasshou,

        JK

      • Timothy J. Schutte
        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 29, 2009
          Hi Joe,

          Persistent little buggers, these spammers!

          Happy New Year!
          Tim

          Message 4 of 8 , Jan 29, 2009
            Hi Joe,

            Are you living in the states now? Peri gave me an idea for a whole new career. Abuse men, take their money, and probably very little actual work involved. Better than those biker girls a while back. All that riding around on motocycles would have been a drag.

            Sent: Wednesday, January 28, 2009 10:41 PM

            Hi everybody:

            First of all Happy New Year.

            I want to let you know that "Peri" peri_1029@afmail. info has been removed.  Actually, I approved her petition to be a part of this group and then I find out what her intentions were.

            Message 5 of 8 , Jan 29, 2009
              On Thu, Jan 29, 2009 at 12:23 PM, Pat Stacy <pstacy@...> wrote:
              > Hi Joe,
              >
              > Are you living in the states now? Peri gave me an idea for a whole new
              > career. Abuse men, take their money, and probably very little actual work
              > involved. Better than those biker girls a while back. All that riding around
              > on motocycles would have been a drag.

              Hi Pat,

              Would this be the job description of a Western Zen teacher or yoga Guru? (;^)

              --
              Lee Love in Minneapolis
              http://mingeisota.blogspot.com/
              Message 6 of 8 , Jan 29, 2009

                Well, we just get permission to teach. Nobody outlines the curriculum.

                I hope you know that I was joking, Lee.

                Message 7 of 8 , Jan 29, 2009
                  On Thu, Jan 29, 2009 at 12:59 PM, Pat Stacy <pstacy@...> wrote:

                  > Well, we just get permission to teach. Nobody outlines the curriculum.
                  >
                  > I hope you know that I was joking, Lee.

                  I know. ;^) Maybe a curriculum ain't so bad an idea though.

                  Message 8 of 8 , Jan 29, 2009
                    Hi Pat:

                    --- On Thu, 1/29/09, Pat Stacy <pstacy@...> wrote:

                    > Are you living in the states now?

                    I am still abroad but I will be in the States next week for a few days.  I am attending a funeral.

                    > Peri gave me an idea for a whole new career.
                    > Abuse men, take their money, and probably very
                    > little actual work involved. Better than those biker girls
                    > a while back. All that riding around on motocycles would
                    > have been a drag.

                    Cute, really cute!

                    JK