cam2cam with me?

  • Carisa
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 29, 2008

      I love the internet and I'm online a lot

      I love to meet and chat with new people, especially if you are from my area

      I also love wearing sexy clothes and showing off my big booobs :)

      come and chat with me and see for yourself!
    • Joseph Kozono
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 30, 2008
        Hi everybody.

        The last message we received was one sent by Carisa promoting her cam2cam.

        I have checked the settings for this list again I see that only members can post to our list.  Carisa is definitely not a member.  I have searched for her in the member listing and she is not there.

        So I am not sure how she managed to post her message in our list.

        If anyone has a clue, please let me know.  I will like to get rid of this annoyance without making this list "moderated".

        In gasshou,

        JK

      • saburo_kitazono
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 30, 2008
          >I have checked the settings for this list again I
          see that only members can post to our list.  Carisa is definitely not a
          member.  I have searched for her in the member listing and she is not
          there.<

          She's still there. It appears to have a non-Yahoo account so it is
          listed after the regular Yahoo accounts.

          Espero que esta ayuda,

          ;)