Re: [U-Zendo] Happy Thanksgiving-Day

    Message 1 of 16 , Nov 27, 2008
      Happy Thanksgiving!

      My youngest son is in town, so we will take our first trip this
      afternoon on the Light Rail to The Mall Of America. Going to see
      Transporter 3.

      My wife and I were both vegetarian until we met Katagiri Roshi. We
      changed to do what the Buddha did and now we eat what ever we are
      offered.

      I have been doing low-carb since March. It is our biological
      diet (I call it my Caveman diet.) Been off sugar since. If you look
      at labels, most factory foods have refined corn, wheat, soybean, sugar
      and corn syrup in them. Those refined carbs will kill you. And they
      are primarily made of petrochemicals and have a high impact on the
      environment. (8^)

      --
      Lee Love in Minneapolis
      http://mashikopots.blogspot.com/