Older woman seeking younger man

  • Neoma
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 3, 2008
      I am hoping to find someone out there that can enjoy the company of a sexually liberated but aged woman

      I rather enjoy the energy and eagerness of younger men but even if you are as over the hill as me and open to trying new things lets chat

      you can find me in this chatroom

      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 4, 2008
        Is there any way to only allow posts from members? Or to have this group
        be moderated? I would volunteer to do the screening - I would only screen
        the spam posts and could still let through posts by members that might be
        considered inappropriate.
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 4, 2008
          Richard,

          A nice feature of my google groups is that all folks are moderated
          at first. But also, when folks sign up, I ask them to write a short
          note telling me why they want to be on the list. I explain that it
          is to keep spammers out. I have absolutely no spammers on my google
          groups list.

          After folks post their first post, I unmoderate them.

          --
          Lee Love in Minneapolis
          http://mashikopots.blogspot.com/

            Message 5 of 6 , Nov 4, 2008
              Yes, that is true. But considering the low traffic here and the high
              percentage of spam, and the fact that I am on top of my email more than I
              ought to be, it might help in the short term at least (if it would pass
              through here). Possibly there could be multiple moderators that could
              send the posts on their way?