Re: For a Cold, Snowy Friday Morning

  • buffelaffey
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 28, 2008
      So, where are you, Joe? No longer in the DC area?

      Maggie

      --- In U-Zendo@yahoogroups.com, Joseph Kozono <kozonoj@...> wrote:

      > Hi Tim:
      >
      > Where I am currently it is hot, hot, hot. It is still Summer even
      though Spring should have come by now. On top of that, AC is still
      a luxury, so I do not have it in my office. The heat of the
      computer contributes to increase the heat even more. Nevertheless,
      the cartoon worked anyway in a hot, sunny Friday morning. Thank you
      for the fresh air.