Re: [U-Zendo] it's alive?

  • --Michael
    Message 1 of 12 , Feb 18, 2008
      A one-word koan?

      --- Weasel Tracks <weaseltrax@...> wrote:

      > "girlegrider" was just here.

      Be a better friend, newshound, and
    • buffelaffey
      Message 2 of 12 , Mar 5 5:41 PM
        Jakub wrote:
        > John Crook (master of Ch'an) said once that when you begin
        > to categorize and group you thoughts,

        Ho, Zendo, long time no speak.

        John Crook will be leading a 7-Day Koan Retreat at Dharma Drum Retreat
        Center in Pine Bush, NY. It begins on Saturday, March 15th. John will
        be assisted by Simon Child, a member of our U-Zendo list. Both John and
        Simon are Dharma Heirs of our master, Sheng-Yen Shifu.

        Attendence is limited to ensure that all retreatants get enough
        interview time. We've had a few last-minute cancellations, so there are
        a couple of spots open. Here's our website with the info; one can
        register online:

        http://www.dharmadrumretreat.org/calendar.php#koan200803

        Maggie FX Woman Returns