Re: [U-Zendo] it's alive?

  • Joseph Kozono
    Message 1 of 12 , Feb 18, 2008
      Hi List:

      Jakub Jaroszewski <jakubjar@...> wrote:

      > I'm still here, but have nothing to say.

      Likewise.

      In gasshou,

      JK

    • Palmer, Ralph
      Message 2 of 12 , Feb 18, 2008

        Hmm. I keep thinking this list has been very helpful to me in the past, but I don’t feel moved to open a discussion.

        I just seem to be working on the same issues I was working on 20 years ago.

        Hmm.

        Ralph

        +++++++++++++++++++++++++
        Ralph Palmer
        Keene, NH, and Greenfield, MA
        USA
        rpalmer@...

        Message 3 of 12 , Feb 18, 2008
          On Mon, 18 Feb 2008, Palmer, Ralph wrote:

          > Hmm. I keep thinking this list has been very helpful to me in the past,
          > but I don't feel moved to open a discussion.
          >

          > I just seem to be working on the same issues I was working on 20 years
          > ago.

          So much for impermanence!
        • Jakub Jaroszewski

            > I'm still here, but have nothing to say.

            Likewise.

            In gasshou,

            JK

          • --Michael
            Message 5 of 12 , Feb 18, 2008
              A one-word koan?

              --- Weasel Tracks <weaseltrax@...> wrote:

              > "girlegrider" was just here.

              Be a better friend, newshound, and
            • buffelaffey
              Message 6 of 12 , Mar 5, 2008
                Jakub wrote:
                > John Crook (master of Ch'an) said once that when you begin
                > to categorize and group you thoughts,

                Ho, Zendo, long time no speak.

                John Crook will be leading a 7-Day Koan Retreat at Dharma Drum Retreat
                Center in Pine Bush, NY. It begins on Saturday, March 15th. John will
                be assisted by Simon Child, a member of our U-Zendo list. Both John and
                Simon are Dharma Heirs of our master, Sheng-Yen Shifu.

                Attendence is limited to ensure that all retreatants get enough
                interview time. We've had a few last-minute cancellations, so there are
                a couple of spots open. Here's our website with the info; one can
                register online:

                http://www.dharmadrumretreat.org/calendar.php#koan200803

                Maggie FX Woman Returns