Re: [U-Zendo] it's alive?

    Message 1 of 12 , Feb 18, 2008
      Yes, still here, but very quiet.

      On Feb 16, 2008 10:08 PM, Weasel Tracks <weaseltrax@...> wrote:

      At 3:00 AM +0000 08/02/17, --Michael wrote:
      >I have forgotten this group was still here.
      >
      >Anyone left?

      Yeah. "girlegrider" was just here.

      ---Weasel Tracks

    • Joseph Kozono
      Message 2 of 12 , Feb 18, 2008
        Hi List:

        Jakub Jaroszewski <jakubjar@...> wrote:

        > I'm still here, but have nothing to say.

        Likewise.

        In gasshou,

        JK

      • Palmer, Ralph
        Message 3 of 12 , Feb 18, 2008

          Hmm. I keep thinking this list has been very helpful to me in the past, but I don’t feel moved to open a discussion.

          I just seem to be working on the same issues I was working on 20 years ago.

          Hmm.

          Ralph

          +++++++++++++++++++++++++
          Ralph Palmer
          Keene, NH, and Greenfield, MA
          USA
          rpalmer@...

          Message 4 of 12 , Feb 18, 2008
            On Mon, 18 Feb 2008, Palmer, Ralph wrote:

            > Hmm. I keep thinking this list has been very helpful to me in the past,
            > but I don't feel moved to open a discussion.
            >

            > I just seem to be working on the same issues I was working on 20 years
            > ago.

            So much for impermanence!
          • Jakub Jaroszewski

              > I'm still here, but have nothing to say.

              Likewise.

              In gasshou,

              JK

            • --Michael
              Message 6 of 12 , Feb 18, 2008
                A one-word koan?

                --- Weasel Tracks <weaseltrax@...> wrote:

                > "girlegrider" was just here.

                Be a better friend, newshound, and
              • buffelaffey
                Message 7 of 12 , Mar 5 5:41 PM
                  Jakub wrote:
                  > John Crook (master of Ch'an) said once that when you begin
                  > to categorize and group you thoughts,

                  Ho, Zendo, long time no speak.

                  John Crook will be leading a 7-Day Koan Retreat at Dharma Drum Retreat
                  Center in Pine Bush, NY. It begins on Saturday, March 15th. John will
                  be assisted by Simon Child, a member of our U-Zendo list. Both John and
                  Simon are Dharma Heirs of our master, Sheng-Yen Shifu.

                  Attendence is limited to ensure that all retreatants get enough
                  interview time. We've had a few last-minute cancellations, so there are
                  a couple of spots open. Here's our website with the info; one can
                  register online:

                  http://www.dharmadrumretreat.org/calendar.php#koan200803

                  Maggie FX Woman Returns